CANNA Aqua is the nutrient that has been specifically developed for use in recirculating hydroponic systems, like NFT or Bubbler systems. With these systems the drainage water isn’t removed but is reused.
In this sort of system the plants are in direct contact with the nutrient solution. Because the plants do not absorb all the nutritional elements with equal speed or in equal amounts, the composition of the nutrient solution changes over time.
CANNA Aqua has been developed in such a way as to ensure that the plants can always absorb the correct combination of nutritional elements that are necessary for optimum growth and bloom. The formula is made up so the plants regulate the pH themselves so that the pH in the nutrient tank always remains within the optimum pH range. This means that having once set the correct starting pH no further correction is necessary.
Aqua Vega is a professional fast working nutrient for plants containing all the essential elements for optimal growing. Aqua Vega is easy to use, directly dissolves and is extremely suitable for growing with recirculating hydroponic systems. Aqua Vega ensures a strong plant with large vital shoots. Aqua Vega nutrition also contains pH-stabilisers, silicon, humic and fulvic acids.
Aqua Vega is developed especially to fulfil the plant’s needs optimally during its growth. Aqua Vega is used on recirculation systems, such as NFT, ebb and flow systems and the cultivation on clay particles.
Directly absorbable nitrogen compounds and trace elements guarantee an ideal start for the bloom.
Directions for Use:
Professional hydroponic food for re-circulating water systems. A ready to use fertilizer solution is made by diluting A&B concentrates in equal amounts with tap water.
- Shake Aqua Vega A and Aqua Vega B well before use
- Dosage: 20 ml / 10 Liter - 8 ml / US gallon (1:500)
- Stir well and let mixture stand for some hours
- Recommended pH: 5.2 - 6.2
- Recommended EC for Aqua Vega A + B is 0.8 - 1.2 mS/cm (Part A plus Part B and assuming source water at 0.0 EC)
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE 20 LITER SIZE WILL REQUIRE ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES DUE TO WEIGHT.
- Never mix the A-concentrate directly with the B-concentrate, as insoluble combinations will occur
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a dark place
- Keep away from extremes of hot and cold
- Over fertilization has a negative effect on the nutrient mix and plant quality
- Not to be used in protected nature reserves, reed beds or swampy areas, in hedges or small woods, in bodies of surface waters or near groundwater collecting areas
- If the solution comes in contact with the skin or eyes, rinse with water